Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mint Chocolate Nightcaps

I'm not sure what I liked better - the finished product or the batter bowls. This is a very yummy batter, and I was embarrassed that I couldn't hold myself back.

I used a tablespoon measure to scoop the dough on the trays but I must have overfilled because I only got 12 verses 24 cookies. You can imagine how big these these are. That is a dinner plate. Not really the dainty little cookie they are probably suppose to be.

The recipe is pretty easy and I didn't have any problems. I was a little surprised at how light the mint taste was. The assemble just before eating is causing problems in sending them off to the coworkers to eat rather than us stuffing our faces.

Overall this cookie was a big hit in this house. 

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, they look tasty!
    I agree... I didn't think they had enough of a mint flavour, so I added some chopped mint to my cookie dough. That helped a bit.
    So, I am guessing Andrew prefered this challenge over the galette?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, that cat doesn't look too impressed ;)

    They look good!

    ReplyDelete