Sunday, May 10, 2009

Best Ever Brownies

It really is all in the name.

I am not a huge brownie fan. I like cake and I like fudge, but I don't normally like the hard little squares called brownies. Andrew loves brownies and I have attempted to make them for him in the past. I have used box mixes and recipes from scratch, and they have never been something I particularly enjoyed. My past experiences were so bad, I thought it was a joke that the baking dish didn't have to be greased, it was hard to trust the instructions.

But I am a convert. We are even fighting over the last piece. Wow these delicious gooey fudge treats are sooooo good.

I cooked the brownies for the full time and they were still pretty gooey in the centre. I was concerned that they were undercooked, but I didn't want to over cook them. I am very happy to see that Michele's look exactly the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment